3 weeks left in the MTC!

Buon Giorno! I am still having an amazing time in the MTC (surprise surprise) and havent gotten depressed yet ( I doubt that will ever happen). I dont miss family too much either, so I supposed that is a good thing too ;D well.... let me rephrase that. I miss you all a total bunch! But I am not missing you at all.... if that makes sense lol.
So far, I think that this last week has been my fastest one so far in the MTC.  It really does seem that yesterday was P-day.
 
Well, Here are some things that you might find interesting:
 
1) I am now sleeping basically all the way through the night lol. I still wake up a bunch, but its not affecting me nearly as much as it used to!
 
2) This last week was my absolute worst for mail. I got 2 letters the whole week, and one of them was from a friend. So... Family, (except for brad and mariah) I am telling you that you are failing :D haha its actually not to bad lol. I find that letters is nice, but its totally not the end of the world when I dont get some.
 
3) My district gets to teach a real investigator from Italy! His name is Matteo, and he is really close to being baptised. I get to teach him next monday, so I just hope that the the Spirit tells me what to say to help him take care of the things he needs to.
 
I am sorry this email isnt much longer! My computer was being dumb so I ended up getting 10 minutes less than I usually do!
 
Io so che la questa chieza e la solo vera chieza nella terra. Io sono MOLTO grato per Gesu Cristo, e Io so che lui e il mio redentore e salvatore.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Post a Comment