Transfer Calls Strike Once Again

Guess what!! As I am sure you know from the title of the email, Transfer Calls came and went, and many unusual things have been learned! First this first, I am staying in Sicilia for the 10th transfer here. I am the reigning king of Sicilia. I should make myself a crown or something. And even better, I am staying here in Palermo again! Yeah! I am way excited about that. But the bad news is that I am getting a new companion... Anziano Embree is getting transfered to Statte, a little hole in the ground in main land Italia. And when I say a little whole in the ground, I mean it is TINY. I am very happy about the fact that I am staying here in Palermo. The good news is that my new companion is Anziano Larsen! He has already been here in Palermo before, so he is going to be able to help me out. He is going into his 8th transfer, and I am going into my 15th. 

Things this last week were kinda slow, and in fact I dont have much time to go into detail on the little things that happened. We have been doing alot of advertising for our GANS (young adults) center and english course, and we have already been seeing some success. And I learned how to make a bunch of different foods this week, all different types of sea food. It was a fun week, even if it was kinda slow.

Anyways, I guess that is all for now, ttyl!
Vi voglio bene,
Anziano Parry

P.S. The pictures are of 1) a tree covered in spines. The nature here is kinda hostile sometimes. 2) a lunch with my companion and I and the North companionship, 3) and of my and my companion making food. 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


0 comments:

Post a Comment